I’ve often been asked what are the best books for financial advisors or what should I be reading as a new and aspiring financial professional?
In this video, I’m sharing my top 3 book recommendations for aspiring financial advisors as well as my honorable mentions list.
COMPLETE BOOK LIST📚
- “Life Planning for You: How to Design & Deliver the Life of Your Dreams” by George Kinder
- “The Aspirational Investor: Taming the Markets to Achieve Your Life’s Goals” by Ashvin B. Chhabra
- “The Hero’s 2 Journeys” by M. Hague and C. Vogler
- “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill
- “Principles: Life and Work” by Ray Dalio
- “Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions” by Dan Ariely
- “The Practicing Mind: Developing Focus and Discipline in Your Life Master Any Skill or Challenge by Learning to Love the Process” by Thomas M. Sterner
- “Exactly What to Say: The Magic Words for Influence and Impact” by Phil Jones
- “How to Persuade and Get Paid: The Sales Workshop for Everyone” by Phil Jones
- “Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as if Your Life Depended on It” by Chris Voss
- “Bluefishing: The Art of Making Things Happen” by Steve Sims
- “The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks Than Others Do in 12 Months” by Brian Moran
- “Big Debt Crises” by Ray Dalio
- “Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know About the People We Don’t Know” by Malcolm Gladwell
Thanks for listening.
Are you a current or aspiring financial professional? Click here to learn more about how I’m helping you jumpstart your career!