A more appropriate title for our conversation may have been “the skinny on the financial services industry” because Gary Clement and I covered nearly everything.
I really enjoyed our talk and Gary’s perspective because of his pulse being on both the view as a practitioner as well as an educator to the future generation of financial professionals.
We covered a lot of ground such as:
- some of the most shocking phenomena he’s witnessed over his career,
- 2 things that aspiring financial professionals should realize about this business and the real job of financial advisors,
- the question Gary gets from his students all the time,
- the different routes into the industry, especially as it pertains to career-changers and the CFP designation,
- what the industry is “getting right” and what he believes is the future of financial advice
If you’d like to learn more about what it takes to enter the financial services industry, you can register for one of our live online trainings by CLICKING HERE.