I found out about the great things Steven M. Hughes was doing with financial literacy through Instagram from his Know Money Inc. brand.
I saw he’d just finished a BankRoll Summit at college and loved his focus on financial literacy.
Today, I invited him on to talk about his efforts reaching Gen Y and Z and specifically how the financial services industry can do a better job addressing their financial needs.
We are able to dive into…
- Steven’s money story
- What types of conversations about money are resonating with today’s college students?
- How can the financial services industry heal the broken trust with Gen Y and Z?
- How interested is Gen Y & Z in the concept of financial coaching?
- How are you incorporating the findings from your summits into those coaching/trainings?
- Has the student loan crisis caused a shift in the mindset of the next generation and how they view borrowing?
- A real-life example of how a current college student should be thinking about their future with money
Thanks for listening.
Are you a current or aspiring financial professional? Click here to learn more about how I’m helping you jumpstart your career!