It’s not often you get to sit with an expert on how to determine your risk tolerance.
Whether your an investor or a financial professional, getting risk tolerance right in your investment strategy is a major component of successful financial planning.
I recently got a chance to have a great conversation with Dr. Brad Klontz, one of today’s leading experts on risk tolerance.
We are able to cover the following during our conversation:
- Dr. Brad’s personal money story
- Thoughts for how to talk about risk with wealth management clients
- The dangers in trying to “automate” risk management in portfolios
- The most important question to ask clients when it comes to risk
- How to avoid bias in your own investment strategy
- Parting words of wisdom for tomorrow’s financial professional
Check out Dr. Brad’s book on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2LehWpd
Thanks for listening.
Are you a current or aspiring financial professional? Click here to learn more about how I’m helping you jumpstart your career!